Fast Lane Webinar Series
Fast Lane is always on the lookout for exciting topics to present to our customers. We have tapped leading experts in their field to provide the timely, exciting information you want to know! As always, our webinars are free of charge to attend.
If you would like to receive notifications to your email for upcoming sessions, please register for our newsletter.
If you are interested in viewing any webinars you may have missed, please visit our Previously Recorded Webinars page.
Join Fast Lane as we host a 10 part series on the complete Cisco Unified Data Center vision delivered as 1 hour WebEx webinars. Terry Jenkins, VP, Vendor GTM Strategies will be the host. Click on the webinar title to learn more about the webinars as well as register.
- Management and Orchestration
- Thursday, October 23, 2014 @ 1:00PM ET
- The Power of Programmability
- Thursday, November 6, 2014 @ 1:00PM ET
- Introduction to ACI - Application Centric Infrastructures
- Thursday, November 20, 2014 @ 1:00PM ET
- Securing the Data Center
- Thursday, December 4, 2014 @ 1:00PM ET
Join Fast Lane as we host the following NetApp webinars. The webinars will be presented by Eugene E. Kashpureff, who is a globally acknowledged expert with over 20 years experience in SAN and NAS storage networking.
- Zephyr Application Programming Interface
- Tuesday, November 11, 2014 @ 11:00AM ET
- Clustered Data ONTAP Performance
- Tuesday, December 2, 2014 @ 11:00AM ET
Join Fast Lane and Red Hat for a Technology and Training & Certification Discussion of Red Hat Cloud & Virtualization Products. Red Hat offers the World's Leading Open Source solutions for the Data Center & the cloud. In this discussion, you will learn more about Red Hat's Cloud Solutions, including Red Hat OpenStack Open Shift, Cloud Forms, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization as well as their award winning Training & Certification offerings.
Fast Lane Special Promotions
Fast Lane Special Offers
Available for a Limited Time Only
Save on Your Costs Today!
Fast Lane Training Packages
Fast Lane 6 and 12 Packs and
packages from 10 to 60 days
Plan for more flexibility, budget better and save on costs
Fast Lane Certification Packages
Fast Lane packages to help you prepare for
and complete your certifications
Book now and SAVE!
Fast Lane works with all government agencies to provide the full range of IT, InfoSec and management skills training which can be customized or delivered in boot-camp format, if needed. We are proud to have trained thousands of Government Information Assurance and IT personnel and look forward to continuing to serve you.
We are currently working with Military and Government facilities nationwide to provide IT Training and Certification Boot camps onsite. If you have more than 6 people to be trained, we will bring the training to you.
Government Training Solutions:
- GSA Schedule 70: Contact us for our full catalog of GSA Pricing
- DoD on-base training: Fast Lane regularly delivers training and certification programs on US bases worldwide. Contact our Government Customer representative for more information!
- Fast Lane's DoD 8570 mandate training
- Fast Lane's Cyber Security Training Portfolio
- Government Payment Options - Our IT and Business Training solutions can be purchased through a variety of procurement options, including:
- GSA Schedule 70, including GSA SmartPay
- NASA SEWP Partnered with a Prime Contractor that is an 8(a) and ANC Small Business
- In addition, Fast Lane partners with a variety of small business 8(a) providers including those owned by a minority, service disabled veteran, HUBzone, and native tribal (Alaskan). Our experienced government team can also assist you in procuring our products and services through Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs), Basic Ordering Agreements (BOAs), and Master Ordering Agreements (MOAs).